Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I Take Back My Words

Now it is raining... Yesterday it was raining... Tomorrow? I shall guess raining it will be raining too. Yesterday i was caught in the rain and ended up ironing my books dry when i got home. Wasted one hour cleaning up when i ould have used it to study maths and go to bed early... Okay... I take back my words about letting it rain in my past post... I miss the sun already...

It is amazing how some people can change. Take Nat. It the past, he like to make fun of me But now, anyone can see him trying his best to not do anything negative.(Even thought he doesn't really succeced at times, but applaud him for his effort!) What triggered the change? Go ask him yourself. I shall not jump to conclusions here in case he comes back a knuckle sandwich made specially for me...

The rain... Guess too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Guess now i wish that it will stop raining soon... It is gettong stuffy here with the windows closed thanks to the rain.

I got nothing much to say already. Maybe i shall just post part of a poem(or whatever you want to call it) that i am working on:

Why am I thinking
About your smile?
Why am I dreaming
About your face?
Why am I
Feeling this now?
When all I want to do
Is forget about
How I feel about you
And I want to do
Is just run away
From my life
From my mistakes
From the lies


I haven't come up with a title for it yet and it is not complete yet... Just can't get myself to sit down to do it.

I got to go now. So till next time, KEEP SMILING. Do i look like i care how you do it? Opps... looks like i am going overboard again... So just be happy, okay? SEE YAH!!!

No comments: