Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Time For Me To Calm Down...

Today will be the 7th day straight i will be going without painkillers. Why am i keeping count? Dunno... probably just for the fun of it. However, i think i have been putting too much strain on my lungs the pass few days. It has been a little paimful at times... (But they are not going to leak air or explode or anything, Maureen And Sammy...) Probably due to me laughing tooo much, talking too loud etc... got to remind myself to cool down... Try to do the same to for me can? I need constant reminders sometimes to do something. And stop talking abotu my lungs hissing out air or exploding. It is disturbing. My imagination runs wild easily. Everytime you people talk about my lungs leaking air or exploding or me coughing it out, i imagine it happening, except it is like watching a cartoon. Can't blame me. I watch alot of cartoons. And of all varieties too.

Today was some chinese "new creative poem writing"(Direct Translation) competition in school. I got a very bad feeling about what i wrote... like it is going to be classified under trash or something... Don't ask me what i wrote. All i know is that it feels sucky at the moment.

That's all the mindless rumblings i have for today. So till next time, keep that smile on your face, cause "I Can't Smile Without You" smiling. YEAH!!!!

No comments: