Tuesday, April 25, 2006

There's No Fury Like My Own...

Wait a minute... What fury of mine? Do i have one? Of course i do... I am human too... You can't expect to push me around without getting any resistance. Disturbing me for doing my duty will only get you into trouble, cause in the end you will end up talking illogical crap which will probably end up contridicting yourself and u appearing to be an idiot which is the image you were trying to put on me..

In a moment of anger i wrote this today:

I felt the tears of the sky
Mixing with the rain of my face
Wash away the anger
I begged it to
Wash away the disappointment too
I have lost my patience once again
I the inner beast i may never win
Take away my troubles, please
Cause I'm losing myself over it...

Teach me again
Cause i lost the faith
In the word "Forgiveness"
Teach me again
What's it like
To be free of the burden
Of insults and curses
Of white and black
Life and death

This is just a work of impulse again... Nat called it emo. What's wrong with that? Do i look emo to you people? I got to balance it out somewhere. Honestly to me, forgiveness is earned, not just meant to be given. You want my forgiveness? Show some repentance. Called me petty? I've got a feeling you know i have forgived you people so many times you practically took it for granted. I never asked for a reason before. You want to go overboard? I choose to fight fire with fire. So what if i get burned? At least i go down fighting for a cause, and a good one to me too.

Calvin apologised to me already. That was a surprise but a pleasant one. He gave me an explaination too. Forgiveness is earned like this. So i am waiting for one from you people, Nat and Milli. Cause i am honestly hurt you can't get the fact i am doing my job. Got a problem with that? Go look for the higher authority in charge of me. Sure this paragraph may not sound nice but i got my values and if you got a problem with them, take a good look at your own values.

That's all the things i have to say for today, so till next time, keep smiling! Or you may get the same treatment as the picture on this new blog skin...

No comments: