Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Rainny Inspiration

Strange title i came up with... I guessed you should be able to guess it is about inspiration from the rain, and i just told you even if you didn't figure it out. The pass few days have been raining. I won't really say heavy rain cause i chose not to go home when it was raining heavily yesterday but just raining such that it is noticable but not too distracting. Now that was one long snetence so take your time to analyse it. :P

I feel like writing a poem about the rain but i just can't seem to come up with any good lines at teh moment. Don't try to help me cause it will be your work and not mine. I want it to come from me and let it have as little influence by others as possible.

The talk by the vice-principal this monday was motivating. But after teh talk was chinese and i could feel my motivation level go down. I don't know why but i guess it is just the aura that chinese class gives off. And the chinese teacher kept picking on Kah Leong... Maybe the class shuld start a protect Kah Leong movement... Sound nice... At least today she didn't really picked on him today... it was getting a little outrageous... Kah Leong: Top boy of sec 3 2005. 4 A1s. How did he do that? Guess the only subject that is pulling him down is the same subject pulling me down. Do i have to explicitly say what is it? If you haven't figure it out, it is CHINESE.

That's all i am willign to type (get it?) at the moment... And why do so many teachers feel that blogs aren't good? We people also need a place where we can express ourselves. Is that a crime? Or are they scared we type (get it again?) something not very nice to type(I know it is lame but do you get it?) about them? I won't but i can't confirm about the rest of the class... They seem to be able to express themselves better than me but it has a limited vocabulary... No offence to anyone thought, so don't kill me...

That's all the time i have for today... So till next time, keep smiling. Need a reason? Go look for the song by Hoobastank and listen to it. There's your reason. Lame i know it is but i can't think of a better reason at the moment.

No comments: