Friday, March 02, 2007

I Don't Know Anymore

Life has been really... I don't know how to say it... I guess every body thinks differently. The person someone says they understand you, i guess they are lying. The best one can do is understand the situation, but to undestand a person i guess is a totally different matter.

I guess Nat was right that i am a trend follower, everybody started blogging about the class, i guess i did too. Oh well, look like i need to learn to not be so easily influenced by the crowd.

An ex-classmate of mine from my primary school crashed NYJC. We were talkign until she reached an uncomfortable topic of who she calls my "ex-love" who is also in NYJC. I just said that i don't like her anymore and i am leaving the school anyway. But on my way back home, i was wondering if i was lying to myself. I don't know...

Ah... i guess the word to describe is coming to me... Blur... Yes, that's the word...

I don't know why i am having a very bad feelign about tomorrow... Like the class outing will totally screw up or something... But the problem is that i always feel like that when i am down and my gut feelings always never coems true. Unreliable gut i have man...

Anotehr reason to feel down is that i overshoot my allowence for the week... And now cutting into what i have been saving for a few weeks. And tomorrwo is 4I gathering = More spending if i don't control properly...

I guess sometimes i tell myself no use getting mad at someone over nothing. But what if there is a reason? But who am i to judge a person? Who am i to tell someone if he/she is doing right or wrong? I don't know guess. So waht do i know anymore?? Everybody around me seems to have different values. Everybody thinks differently. I guess that makes us who we are. Maybe i should try to put myself in other's shoes more often... I guess it must always starts from me... No one would do it unless someone else does it first... That's why pioneers are honoured right?? They dared.

Hmm... What will my story be? I don't know. I guess i will get a lecture from Nat after he reads this post. About how using "I-D-K", or i don't know, is not good. I guess it is not actually good, but i guess i can't be bothered by it now.

Man... Feeling emo now... Oh well... Shall release soem stress by playing a little later...

What else can i do?? I don't know man... I don't know...

No comments: