Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Migration of Systems...

Hey people, i miss everyone in Peicai and Thailand... JC life is starting to get... erm... more stressful... Like the princiapl asid of easing us in... Guess the easing in period is over. Time to get myself motivated enough to study.

Didn't blog much the past few days cause there was nothing much to blog about... What can i blog about anyway?? That everyday was boring?? About how emo i can get?? About how i fidn some people irritating for no particular reason even though i don't know them?? Or maybe about how much my life sucks now??

Oh yah, last Sunday my laptop arrived. I was suppsoed to migrate over to the laptop from my desktop PC, but i couldn't bear to let go of my PC yet... Come on, the system is still very new, less then a month and i have to let go of it... And it already contains so many of my anime episodes...

I am currently watching a new anime by the name of "Vandread". Basic story line? Man and women went their seperate ways and colonised on different planets. Then this young boy by the name of Hibiki happens to get caught in a pirate ship... OF WOMEN. Over time, he and 2 other captured men became part of this crew of women... For more info, GO WATCH YOURSELF!!! XP

ARGH... Enough for now... See yah people around!!

I can't help looking back, I can't help it...

No comments: