Monday, March 12, 2007

*BLANK*

Hmm... Today wasn't excatly a bad day, but was just an average day i guess, except for the few hours spent playing those board games in church. A few of us managed to play a few games which shown the evil sides of us... Muahahaha... We were like hoping to see each otehr killed in when we were playing Star Munchkins. All the back stabbing sudddenly appeared... Maybe nest time should get more people to play...

Hmm... I still haven't been able to come up with a title for this post yet... Hmm... Maybe it should be up to you people to fill in the blank with what ever you think is the most suitable title for it?? Ha... Maybe i am just too lazy to some up with a title at the moment... XD

I got a call eariler offering me a job. I never appiled for any jobs so i was suprised. Later i found out someoen recommended me. But i guess i gave up the job as i don't even know who recommended me and my parents weren't really comfortable with it adn i guess poly is also about to start soon and now isn't a good time to work. Ha...

Man, i am bored now... I guess i will go youtube and look up soemthing to watch... See yah people around!!

No comments: