Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Time To Do Some Business...

Just came back from a 4I gathering/dinner . It felt so good to be able to laugh at the class again. I haven't been laughing so hard for a very long time. PRATA ROCKS!! XD Hanging out with the class made me forget my worries for a while, so i guess that was another reason i enjoyed it.

I guess i may always feel that i am a little extra from anything. Like this class outing for example, if not that i was with Minda and Weijin and some of the people, i may have felt out of place. I guess maybe it is just my unsociable nature making me feel this... MUST SUPRESS IT...

Man... Today was doing an onlien puzzle, The Wicked, at home. google it to find out more. Then i reached this level where there was thsi flash animation saying to stare at a dot for 30 seconds. The suddenly this gastly face appeared and there was this piercing scream comign from my speakers. I actually ran out of the room course i was taken by shock... then after a while, the answer to teh next level appeared... Crap... And i was alone at home, so imagine how i felt... ARGH... Almost used the F-word...

YAY!!! Today i managed to beat Minda at pool!! But the only catch was that he was off ofrm today... And the worst part?? The cue ball i hit kept curving...

When i came hoem just now, i got some sort of dressing down from my parents cause i came back late... What time did i came back?? 9:30pm.. I guess it is kinda late by their standards... And i guess soem of my ex-clasmates are still going out after the late dinner while i will be at home doing the laundry... Man... Will this curfew be extended when i grow older?? I hope so...

Man... I am missing the class already... Even those i didn't talk to much... ARGH... I guess i even miss those wackings i got from M(aureen)&M(illi) and Cassandra... XD


Ah... I need to go do the laundry already... See yah poepl around!!

I guess Lonely is my middle name

No comments: