Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lost The Momentem

Finally i find the energy to come back here to blog... But i guess there is nothing to blog about as i have been home most of the time... Ok, maybe i havebeen out, like yesterday was out with Minda. He accompany me to go buy some plastic modelling supplies while i accompany him wait for Maureen to to come help find clothes for somebody. But other then my occasional outings, life has been boring at the moment... And Minda, stop calling me any super hero name... I AM A NORMAL PERSON!!! Even though sometimes i wish have super powers though...

Man... I need to find a way to earn a little extra cash... Most of my allowencee this week is spent on my phone bill... And it is not like my phone bill is alot... Maybe i should start selling my extra cards that i have no use for...

I thinking about giving up blogskinning... Haven't create a skin for a few months... No inspiraton some more... But interesting the 2 people i introduced to blogskins, my sis and Minda, are still going strong... Ha... Consider more first... And now maybe most of you people know that WrinkySkins is kinda dead already, probably cause non of us actually have any passion to continue maintaining it...

ARGH!!! I want to sign up for this plastic modelling class... The price is $90... Man... Look liek if i want to sign up for it i am going ot need to be trifty from now on... WORK HARD KELVIN!!!

Hmm... I have been staying up late the past few days since i don't have school the nest day... Doing what?? Watching TV... Man... And when one watch TV late into the night alone, their imaginations tends to come up with with wishful situations, most which are impossible to happen...

Guess there is this song on the radio which i feel is played quite frequently at the moment... Jesse McCartney's Just So You Know. I was into the song around 2 months before the song came to the radio, probably i releated to it... Here i go taking about crap again...

Ha, that should be enough substance to pass this as a blog post, so here i go slack again before i get called up to do the laundry again... See yah!! Peicai And NYJC people, KEEP IN CONTACT WITH ME!!! XD

Left out to dry

No comments: