Thursday, March 08, 2007

What The... Say That Again??

Man... Posting results really takes a toll on people... When i got my posting results this Tuesday, i was like, "WTH IS THIS?!?!?!" Made a few calls to my parents before rushing down to Ngee Ann Poly to try to appeal to my 1st choice. But guess what?? Cannot appeal... Why? My points to high... Too high?? Yah, too high... The course cut off point is 9... CUT OFF POINT IS 9?!?! I was like so shocked seeing that... Man, that course is harder to get into then some JCs...

So i spent my time there getting to know about he course i got posted to... electronic and computer engineering. Why didn't i bothered to change course? Cause, i am more suited for engineering then any other courses, and this course seems to fit me best... The onl problem is that i will ahev the pressure to perform... 9 points enter a 16 points course... >.<

Ah... What the heck... Just be happy that at least you can continue studying lah... ARGH...

But man, toy should have seen how hard the lecturer tried to convince em to stay in the course... Like i was their last hope man... Even Lilin and her friend could see i was getting bored out of my wits... But i guess i decided to stay i the course as i remembered another dream of mine which can only be fulfilled if i learn electronics and computer engineering. What dream?? Don't want to say... XP

Remember when i said if i ge back to NYJC, God would probably be playing a cruel joke on me?? But guess what?? I didn't get into where i wanted to, and i didn't go back to NYJC as the points went down to 10... And i ended up in NP in another course... I guess God has a plan different form what i think it is... Ha, hope i am able to accept it...

That's all for today folks, see yah next time!!

Should I just say it or walk away?

No comments: