Monday, March 05, 2007

It Wasn't Meant To Be Sad

Today is my last day in NYJC. It should be... (Unless God decides to play a very cruel joke on me...) So my classmates made it... *Drumroll*... "Last Kelvin Day"!! Sound like they are celebrating the day where there was only 1 Kelvin left standing on the Earth... And i wasn't the only one leaving the class anyway... But i guess out of those leaving(actually only 2...), I probably made the most impact in the class. Make your presence felt man!! XD

Man... And of all days... I guess i shall regret a little leaving NYJC. But i had to make a choice and i did, so no use sulking over it... Just look forward and move on... But i wonder what God is trying to show me today, what i will miss by leavign NYJC or what i won't miss by leaving... Cause of all my days in NYJC, today was the day i saw her the most... Managed to talk a litel while with her too...

During GP lecture, we watched a movie that was based on the book: Tuesdays with Morrie. Beautiful story. I am now so inspired to get the book for myself, and maybe even getr a copy for thsoe who haven't read it before. At the end of the movie, my friend sadi that it was very sad that Morrie passed away, but i said it wasn't meant to be sad. The movie was just Morrie tellign people that there's more to life then what it seems. Everyday we run the ratr race, but what are we running from?? Ha... I guess hanging out with Nat changes your makes one think more deeply after a while... But it will never be as deep as his... Why? Cause i am not him, and i have my own views and ways of doing things. (:

Someone just told me that i have to be more confident of my decisions yesterday. Another point to add to the list of "Areas to Improve Myself" points. Ha... And the best part is the list is not physical, it is all up here in the brain... XD

Enough of stories for today. See yah!!

I miss you... I miss you not... I hate you... I hate you not... I love you... I love you not...
I guess the right words to show show how i feel is not easy to say...

No comments: