Wednesday, August 08, 2007

And You Can Feel The Hatred

Hmm, i wonder if anyone still reads this blog. The tagboard only gets tags once every few weeks or something. Oh well, this blog is just like a diary to me so who cares? Just some random thoughts of someone on Earth. Suddenly i seem so insignificant...

Man, a video company in SG, Odex, just licensed a whole list of anime a while back. And guess what? If you are caught downloading those anime, they can charge you for copyright infringement. And yah, they got the permission to find you, me and anyone who actually downloaded or are downloading those anime and fine them, fine right? Oh well, there goes my weekly fix of Bleach... And why did Odex license these animes? So they can sub and dub it. Then you have to buy it if you want to watch it. But as far as i know, the quality of their sub n dub ain't actually very good. And compare it to the better quality and free subbed versions that can be found online, what would you choose if you had a choice?? Obvious answer it should be... And at the rate this continues, SG fans maybe left behind when an anime progresses... Oh well, guess we have to pay the price for whatever we did, if we ever did anything.

Hmm... A friend of mine will be leaving SG this Sunday for London. He came from London many years back and that was when i first met him in church. Berry nice meeting it was. Why berry? Cause that's his surname!! XD Will be seeing him off this Sunday. Hope i will be able to see him again. His family may drop by cause his maternal grandparents live across the causeway. I will miss him i guess, like how i miss my secondary school days.

Oh yah, recently i did the letter to myself that will be given to me in a year time. I wrote bout different things from last time, like what i hope will happen and thanking God for helping me through all the while. I wonder how me in a year will be like... Only time will tell i guess. (:

That's all for now. See yah people next time!!

Half a year to renewal of promises to myself

No comments: