Wednesday, August 01, 2007

This Very One Life Each Of Us Have

I guess i knew who he is. I wondered what was he thinking when he was falling down before contacting with the ground. Was it regret? Was his life flashing before him? I guess i didn't really know him very well, but i knew him. I guessed that was enough. Shocked me i guess. Never guessed he would be one who would do that, if he did. Sure he looked and behaved liked a gangster, but he had a good heart. He turned down an offer to be a councilor even thought u had the potential. A memory you may become, but a lasting one it will be.

Back on track to life, last time we heard, only 21 of the Korean hostages were alive. Pray that they will be ok... Too many stuff happening the pass few days... First a Korean hostage killed, then a Peicaian dying...

Now on to other stuff. One year ago i wrote a letter to myself during CG lesson giving thanks to God for things then. The now me reading the letter from me from a year ago, i guess i changed a little. 1 year back i was into getting into a JC. Look at where i am now. I was still slightly obsessed with my medical condition a year back. And now i practically don't care about my condition unless the pain comes back. Ha... Oh well. Hope i actually changed for the better.

That's all for today folks. See yah around!

No comments: