Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mistakes And Misunderstandings

About what my mom did, i guess i'm over it already. I apologized to her already after a talk with my dad yesterday night. What my dad said made sense i guess, we are from different generations. During their time, parents offer their children services. And now, i want to be consulted first before having our services offered. Ah... The generation gap or personality gap? XD

Now for some pictures i felt like uploading a few days ago...

Saw this my way home one day. Never going to use that vending machine again...

Man... I need a better camera... My phone won't do it anymore... Took this at the airport before Joshua flew off. Don't bother about my hair... I couldn't be bothered to gel it so late... XD

Before Josh flew off, we had a farewell lunch at a restaurant called "Mr Bean's". No, it has nothing to do with the food chain outlet which sell soya bean milk. They probably named the restaurant after The comedian Mr Bean. They had this image of Mona Lisa but with the face of Mr Bean Pasted on where the head is. Didn't take a picture of that cause i was just too lazy too. XD

Man... I'm looking for a job now. With 7 weeks of holidays here, Better use it doing something useful. Ha... Anybody can recommend me anything?? XD

Ah... I got to go already. Need the rest or i may end up with a bad flu in the morning... Oh well, see yah!!

No comments: