Friday, August 17, 2007

Heart-Wrenching Dramas Are Just Heart-Wrenching

Guess the first thing you people will see is a new layout. Just decided to change it after much consideration. However, this current blogskin is just a skin in transition. Cause i feel that there is something still missing. Will probably do something about it after my exams...

ARGH... Tomorrow is my first exam paper... On a Saturday too... A nice Saturday... One of those nice days where i can relax and take a break from the struggles of poly life... And they had to put a paper on that day... Oh well, at least all my papers finish next Tuesday. Maybe i can consider bringing those foreigners in my class out to play in Singapore before they head back to their home countries... Shall consider after all my papers...

Man, that stupid heart-wrenching Chinese drama... Guess they managed to accomplish their goal. When people can relate to their show can keep coming back for more, they win... Can't let them do that to me... Have... To... Resist... And now i feel like watching the finale next week... XD

Ha... If only life works out like in drama serials, many of us would probably be living our dreams now. But what's life without suffering?? And don't forget unfairness too. But in the end we still carve out our own futures regardless of what is thrown at us, only thing is whether we let it those stuff affect how we live our life.

Ah... Next post i think i will be uploading some photos for fun. Hmm... should i add music to my blog?? Whenever i visit someone's blog with music i tend to try to stop it or off my speakers... Okay, no music it is...

Oh well, better rest early for my paper tomorrow morning... See yah people around!!

Better is one day in your courts then a thousand elsewhere.

No comments: