Thursday, August 23, 2007

我不能说的秘密 XP

Guess what movie i watched today? From the title should be quite obvious right? Went to watch it with Reuel and Melissa. The rest of the CG didn't seem free anyway, with promos/prelims coming up for them. Oh well... Look like only some of the poly and cooking students are free... So we decided to go catch a show. Ha... Was Mel's 2nd time watching it. Thank goodness she didn't mind watching it again with us guys... XD

Hmm... Come to think of it, this was the first Chinese movie i ever watched in a cinema... The rest was TV... So, how was the show? Well... it's supposed to be a secret isn't it? XD Still persistent eh? Ok... Shall only say 1 thing: The way the story is twisted is incredible. That all i shall say about it. Want to know more? You have to watch it yourself. XP

Ah... Was very angry with my mom yesterday. She offered my services without consulting me first. It felt like i was maid or an object to be traded for use among family and friends. And guess what she said when i confronted her? "I wasn't thinking about that." And after a few more exchanges of word? "I didn't know my son was so sensitive." So i guess 1) My feelings weren't exactly considered and 2) She didn't know that her son of 17 YEARS PLUS is sensitive. I didn't say the last part to her. Why? I kept to the topic i was on. The very fact that i felt i wasn't being respected was bad enough already. And i already told her i was going out today, so there was no reason for her to offer me helping out people today too. And she felt she did nothing wrong at all. I guess i am disgusted slightly now. Giving her the silent treatment now. Respect has to work both ways, never 1 way.

Sometimes i wonder if i am in the wrong. Am i wrong just trying to seek what's right? Am i wrong to want to get the basic respect i deserve? Oh well...

Ah... That's all for now... My mom spoiled my mood for the next few days already. Don't feel liek uploading pics now... Maybe next time then... See yah!!

我们都有不想说的秘密。不想让别人知道的东西。可是秘密能当秘密多久呢?

No comments: