Friday, August 31, 2007

I Need A Haircut Or A New Hairstyle...

Today, i went back to both my primary and secondary school. I thought i would be the first ex-student to reach the school but looks like 4 other kids beat me to it... Reached there around 10.10am. Oh well... Had a chat with my ex-form teacher about how things are so far. Then soon i left for my secondary school after just spending 15mins there. Maybe i should have spent longer at Yangzheng and looked up more teachers but i guess i just didn't felt like it, probably cause i was alone. The school has changed much over the 4 years since i left. And my batch had to leave the school before the renovations were complete... Missed out on all the hype about having a new school building... Ha... Oh well, looks like i will also be missing out on all eh hype about Peicai shifting too, though temporary. XD

Ok, back on track. Took my time to walk to Peicai. I didn't actually looked like i was taking my time, but i was already walking at a slower speed then i usually would anyway. When i first reached outside school, only recognised a few people from the previous years but didn't saw any of my ex-classmates. Only when i saw a friend of mien arriving and followed him did i realise that a few of them were hiding behind a corner. Not exactly hiding but just out of my view. And there was the respond i expected cause of my hair... "OMG!! YOUR HAIR!!" And once in a while the "GO CUT LAH"s would come in...

Ok, back on track. Then also as expected, around 60%-70% of people who used to recoginse me didn't recognise me. I could walk right in front of them and stare, but they still don't recognise me... Can't help it i guess, i changed my hairstyle and specs since the beginning of the year. I guess no one actually thought i could change so much in less then a year. Guess i proved them wrong. And guess what i thought was one of the best lines i said today? "Who says poly very free?? I so busy until no time to cut my hair!!" XD

After that had lunch with Minda. And while having lunch, met Weijin cause he came to Peicai late and missed everybody... Then he just happened to bump into us while we were eating... We hen headed to COMEX to jalan jalan, and cause Minda wanted to look find camera lenses. In the end, found out there weren't lenses for his camera for sale... Oh well... Anyway, we had a few games of pool after that. I guess each of us wow a round each. And i realised my skills have all gone down the drain... T.T

We then boarded the train back to Serangoon and decided to follow Weijin for his haircut. Nothing better to do i guess. Then i left early cause i had to get home to help order pizza for dinner. ROSEMARY CHICKEN FEAST!!! CHEESE ROCKS!! CHEESY STUFF ROCKS TOO!!!

And this coming Sunday will be teachers day celebration over at church. Mei Hsien will be baking more CHEESE TARTS!!! YEAH!!! CHEESY CHEESY ALL THE WAY!! XD

Ok, i feel cheesy now... Better let the the cheesy-ness stop before it overflows. Get it? Overflowing cheese?? Ha... Ok, enough of cheesing around... XD

Ah... My hair is starting to irritate my eyes, guess i better cut soon or change the style. Lets see what hair-wax plus long hair equal to... Will probably try a different style this Sunday. Man... My tiredness is catching up with me... Better go grab some eye shut... See you when i will see you again!!

To do what i have to do is not he easiest thing to do. But i guess doing what my heart wants to do is harder.

No comments: