Monday, June 15, 2009

I think i twisted my leg again... =x

Oh well... Probably placed my leg in some weird position today while playing basketball again... =x

And i'm having a camp this coming Friday... Man... XD

Had a BBQ last Saturday with Alpha Centre mates. Was ok i guess. Was kinda too tired to really enjoy everything, among other reasons... =x

Phone died on me that day... The back light of the screen failed and i could only see the screen under a light source... Try being only able to sms under a street lamp... Interestingly, the screen is fine after i used an old piece today. Ah... have to handle it gentally... =x

Sorry Jon, stories like last post only comes once in a while. Usually after those stories i suffer from writer's block. =x

Man... Almost forgot about tomorrow's class gathering... Was thinking of another full day of project... I wonder if i can tear myself away from the project room... XD

Sometimes i wonder what's up with the situation life is putting me in. Most of the time i seem to be stuck in the middle. All the different choices in life just seems to throw themselves all at the same time. Doors open, new opportunities awaits. To take or not to take? Or is waiting a wiser choice? Waiting could result in something better, or worst, being offered. Hmm...

Oh well, lets just see what life in stalled up ahead. Hopefully will be able to take whatever will be thrown my way. See yah!

No comments: