Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I wonder if my heart can take any more...

Ok, so where did i last left of? Hmmm.... Thursday... Friday was an interesting day i guess, went from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other. Nothing much to say about the darker part. The brighter side was that they celebrated my birthday after bible study that day. Was actually very tired after it since it was already 10pm, an since there was tea avaliable, i thought about taking a drink to help me last the way home.

I took a cup of tea from the kitchen to the living room and jsut stood there silently to reflect about the day and clear my head of un-important stuffs. Suddenly someone said off the fans. I thought to myself: since we are already going off, that seems ok... Then someone said off the lights. The i was thinking about how weird it is but was too tired to continue the though process of why the lights went off. Then a cake came out of the kitchen. Everybody started singing the birthday song, and i sang along, wondering whose birthday it could be... Then it came to the part, "Happy birthday to Kelvin..." Then i went, "WHAT!!" and was stunned for the rest of the night... Someone had to remove the cup of tea from my hand before i sat down to make a wish and cut the cake...

Must have arrived in a weird mood that day, not to be alert enough to spot them carrying the cake into the kitchen or even realise that the birthday cake was for me... @.@ Thanks anyway for the pleasant surprise.

Saturday went to the sinseh again, not sure if it helped much though. Went to Sim Lim Tower after that to get a component box. wonder how i managed to move so much with my legs bandaged up... =x

Sunday played L4D with Ben, Jason and MingCi for a while. Don't really like the game though. Jsut don't really like horror stuffs in general, not that i'm not good in gaming. don't really game much nowadays anyway, project has been taking up alot of time already in my life... And sometimes the way i feel about somethings in life doesn't help much at all... X_X

Birthday itself was interesting... Had a project review. May have screwed up, but at least i was honest in answering the questions... Don't know just say don't know... =x

I guess i'll just be prepared for anything now... The people at Alpha Centre have yet to even "celebrate" my birthday... Still wondering what they have up their sleeves... Keeping a spare shirt there. The spare shirt was for in case i over played basketball in school, but now i guess it serves another purpose in case things get a bit too violent there...

Was i actually happy for my birthday? I don't know. I really don't. Last year i didn't feel alone even though i physically was alone. This year feels like the opposite. Don't really know why.

But thanks for the day people. Thanks for the present(s). Thanks for the review encouragements. Thanks for the craziness. Thanks for helping me maintain sanity. (:

There's something i want to address at the moment, but don't know how or when to do so. Why do i have such weird incidents happening in my life?? Ah... Maybe God don't think anyone else could take it but me? >.<

Sometimes i wonder if people know what they are going into, if they actually thought about the consequences... I sound like i'm nagging again... Probably cause i seem to keep saying the same old line... @.@

I suddenly feel like writing a sing of sorts... But too bad i spent the time writing this blog entry instead... Some other time then...

Ah.. Better go rest liao... See yah!

No comments: