Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sniffles

Someone once asked me why am i so sensitive, shouldn't i as a guy be tough? Then i was thinking likewise i guess, but now i know one thing: This is me, i'm sensitive, but so am i tough. The sensitive part of me is what makes me human, helps me feel and empathize with those around me. This is a part of me i hope i will never lose, or i may become the biggest jerk in the whole world.

I guess there was once i wondered why no one actually cares if their actions caused another person hurt, and decided that i will try never to let me do such a thing. I've been less than perfect, but at least i try.

Just wondering what do i really want at the moment. Do i want to go? Do i want to continue? Do i want to just wack someone up? Do i want to talk? Do i just want advice? Do i just need a listening ear? Do i want to move on? Do i want to cry? Do i want to run away? Do i want to just sit there and do nothing? I wonder what do i want... :/

Was at a wedding yesterday. Wasn't an usher, was mroe of a logistic person. Very simple wedding. Was carrying stuffs around, setting stuffs up etc.. Helped out in the tea ceremony. WAs kind of interesting, cause i knew very little about it, and the person in charge didn't knew much too... We kind of learned along the way. XD

Let's see... Helped out in 3 weddings already so far, all have very different feels to them. First one felt abit grand, probably cause it was my first one. 2nd one felt very organized and well planned, every little thing was planned right up to the nitty gritty details. This one, the latest, was the simplest. Wasn't very big, everything was just mainly the bare essentials. Interesting stuffs can be learned from weddings, and conversation topics too... People usually take wedding as chances to talk about things they don't usually ask, like r/s... =x

Move forward they say, but what is meaning forward? What if you need to take a few steps back before you can move forward? Wondering what the next step in life is... :/

Ah... Been a flu-ey day today... Probably will rest earlier today... Or i don't know how am i to study tomorrow... *sniffles* Man... i hate these leaky-nose days... Kind of mess up what i can do for the day. And how fast and well i can think too... Going wacky already... @.@

Looks like The Script writes quite good songs about relationships. First impactful one for me was "The man that can't be moved", followed by " Break even" and now " Before the worst". For some reason i can't get sick of the song at the moment, keep playing it on repeat on my com. Am i becoming a fan?? NOOOOOOO.... Don't want to be a fan of any band or singer... No particular reason though... Just don't want to become too into a band and not listen to another type of music or band... XD

Just when i'm thinkign abotu resting early tonigh and my flu suddenly subsides, at least for a while... When couldn't you not bothered me forthe rest of the day, horrible flu? And now i'm talking to my flu... Yup, i'm going crazy... #.#

I don't think i cna churn out anymore things to type here already... Probably should go rest soon. See yah.

No comments: