Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Talk about battle scars... =x

Went for my physiotherapy yesterday morning. Horrible reviews from the therapist about the condition of my body. "Man... I've never gave someone so many stretches to do in a session..." was one of the responses i got. Ah... I guess this is the result of not exercising regularly... Someone should try dragging me out to exercise... =x

Then back in school was the surprise, which wasn't really a surprise due to some circumstances, for the birthday people of the month. Managed to finish the slice of cake in 4 seconds and avoided the fate of having a cake smashed into my face. But the result of it was about the same, since i cramped the whole cake into my mouth anyway... Face will definitely be affected... Lazy to upload photos now... =x

Today was another lazy day. Almost didn't make it out in a piece... Thank goodness all i got out of it was temporary scars... =x

Hmm.. I just wondering what's up next? After all of this is over, what will happen? Ah... Wonder how long more to go...

Planning something next week. Not sure what will happen yet, or what exactly i'm planning... XD

I guess that's about all of now. See yah around!!

No comments: