Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Back Again...

I m back from a tiring day... remember the earlier pic on my knee? It looked the same today... y? becaused it hurt alot yesterday... even when i was doing nothing... at least it felt better now...

My dad back from the hospital. N due to his condition, the whole family had a diet change... my bro can't seem to get used to it though... he hates his greens n almost anything that is black... choosey huh? n he called me choosey... he should probably learn to leave people alone too... if he want other people to leave him alone... same applies for respect... i m just happy i m no genocidical madman or many around will be dead already...

The link to Nathaniel's blog at the corner is down... do not know why as he has been recently cuting contact with me... don't want to hurt me he says... but how can u hurt someone who is already hurt... and not yet fully recovered? have to try to knock some sense into him one of these days...

No comments: