Monday, May 01, 2006

Want Me to Blog? Here You Go... Or I Go... Or Whatever...

What to blog about huh? Want me to blog, don't give me topic, inspiration? Have to pick up topic from mid-air again? Oh well... here i go...

Today is labour day. Holiday, so stay at home. What did i do today? Let me see... read blogs... started on a new blogskin... did a little revision... and eat... and read blogs... and the rest are classified. Two days ago, i decided to clean up my table. When ever my mom asked me to do it, i didn't. But then, i just got the sudden inspiraton to pack it up. It it is so clear, unlike last time i had to struggle to do a maths graph question. Now i can do a few with ease on my table...

My new blodskin got me excited. Casue it is neither black nor white!!! Finally i am using some other colour!!! It it looks not bad too, for a first-timer using adobe photoshop. YAY!!!

Man... must be listening to too much love songs recently... cause i am thinking of her again... ARGH!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Just please come back after my 'O' Levels, that's all i ask... Why have i been listening to so much love songs? Cause i listen to the radio alot and when ever Sam Lim introduces a song on her blog, i go check it out and most of the time like what i listen to. And most of them are songs about relationships... Can't blame me, the songs are nice... only problem is what i think of when i hear them... ARGH!!!

Inspiration from no where again:

I stand at a corner
Hoping you will notice me
With the attention i show
Why do you ignore me?
My phone is by me all the time
Hoping you will just call
And talk to me

Do you notice me?
Do you know i am even there?
Am i just no one to you?
Or am i just a friend?
Or another enemy?
Are my messages just a pest?
Or i am the one?

I shall end here... reason? I am already struggling to come up with the lines... It is tiring just even to come up with the first line... so appreciate it...

Should i end here or continue? Got mixed feelings about whether should i come up with a long post or just end here? Okay... I shall... continue to rant...

Let me introduce to you one of my favourite anime: Gundam Seed. What is it about? People in big robots fighting one another? No... there is more to that then it seems... It's story line may be abit complicated, but there is where it excels in. To not be a spoiler but also introduce it, i shall introduce a few situation found in the anime: My best friend is my enemy. Both of the main characters ended up killing each other friends. The character development is amazing to a certain extent. Your point of view get switched so many times that there is no clear good guy or bad guy by the middle of the series. That's all the info i can give already... phew...

I am going to end here... So till next time, keep smiling!! (Or you know what will happen to you...) AND STOP CALLING ME LUNGLESS!!! I HAVE TWO NORAML LUNGS HERE!!! Why don't you people do some research on pneumothorax before calling me any other names too? I would appreciate that.

No comments: