Friday, January 12, 2007

Breaking The Limit

Guess the CCAs i joined. Petanque and dragon boat. Maybe i will drop out of one of them, mayebe i will be leavign the school, maybe i can't be bothered by it at all now. Just trying out to see how it will go.

Tomorow got another dragon boat training. I took quite some time to consider going, cause i know it may not go that well with my parents, or at least the female half... I was openly discussing it with my dad and she didn't say anything... Then in teh end i decided to go tomorrow she shows me that black face but says nothing... Silence means consent right?? My dad allowed me to go, probably after i discussed that no matter what CCA i joined, i still needed a certain level of commitment. SO in the end he allowed, whiel my mom was like still giving me the black face, and also throwing a tantrum... Imagine this, my mom sayign she won't cook tomorrow cause so little peopel eating when the truth is that she is unhappy... And i am jsut stating facts, nothing more, nothing less. How are you going to interprete it is up to you...

Now my mood is spoiled. Tomorrow is going to be another tiring day... With training in the morning then having the edusave scholarship award presentation in the afternoon... Now with my mom spreading her unhappiness all around... Man... What a nice time to be at home...

My mom always asked why i can't solve the probelm with my brother being so different from me and my sis while i can help so many people outside. Guess there was once i was so sick of that question i just told her off that it is becasue i listen to what people say, unlike what she usually do. Sharp?? When i don't think she even knows what her son actually wants for his birthday?? When she doesn't know what the family needs her to do? When she can't be bothered to change her attitude for the benefit of the family?? You be the judge.

Enough of the emo stuff for today. See yah next time.

Options... So many options but not a single choice...

No comments: