Saturday, January 06, 2007

Past & Present

Hmm... Life can only be described as interesting... (Ok, i shall warn you people first, this may end up an emo post... erm... also maybe not... XD) When i was in Thailand, i never really missed anything or anyone in Singapore. Now maybe i know the reason why...

Why?? I ain't particularly attached to anything. Even though i used to use the computer everyday, it ain't really a big part of my life, it was just a distraction to pass time. Not that i am saying that my friends are distraction but i now that life still goes on. Another reason probably was also (religious so heck care if you don't want to care...) i felt closer to God. It was like everything we did then, we were all being taken care of by someone above, maybe except for the part when i got hit in the crouch 4 times... but anyway, i tried not to be attached to Thailand or anything there as i knew it would make it hard for me to leave, but i guess i can't help it but get attached to the food, the kids and people. I couldn't help it, the kids just attached themselves to me... No matter how hard i try to hide, they will find me... Ha... XD

Man... now considering what CCA to join in Nanyang... Any suggestions?? My OGL is advertisting for Dragon Boat as he is in it... I am thinking about Petanque too... But i guess my number one fear is my health. Will Dragon Boat be too strenous for me?? But will Pentanque be too less physical for me?? I used to be in Basketball but i don't think i will join that CCA as i guess my experience of Basketball CCA in Peicai from Sec2 onwards when the new coach came in wasn't a good one... And i ain't excaltly that good at it anyway, probably rusty from not playing properly for so long... But i need a challenge... Cause basketball was challenging and i like to challenge myself... My dad was like telling me to not get a too exhausting CCA, but that would mean there won't be a challenge... Oh well, i have to make a decision for myself already anyway...

Ah well... I think i shall end here... And i guess the involvement of someone else probably also complicated up my CCA choices again... Look like i have to really decide more carefully now... Or it may send out the wrong message to someone anyway... Oh well, ending here now, see yah around!!

I guess you never really left my mind...

No comments: