Wednesday, January 17, 2007

*YAWN* I Need My Rest...

Today was... Tiring... Whole day in school... Then after that Dragon Boat Training which almost killed me... Then after that i went back to church for a thanksgiving session for the Thailand Mission Trip, which lasted all the way to 10pm and got my mom so worked up with me coming home so late... And she is still suprised that my lessons end around 5pm tomorrow...

Hey, she was the one who wanted me to go JC, and she didn't know how long it lasted? And a senior said there will be days where i would come home at 10pm... Man... I hope i would get at least get an extension on the curfew... I can't alwasy abandon everybody liek that all the time...

AHH!! I am the only one awake in my family now... Have to go do teh laundry alone cause i came home late... Oh well... See yah around!!

Lord... You are more than enough for me...

No comments: