Monday, January 08, 2007

PHOTOS TIME!!

Leaving the airport!!
GUYS ROCKS!!
Erm... girls... erm... rocks too?? XD
BUDGET TERMINAL!!
NIGHT SHOT!!
HEY PEEPS!!
In front of a rice field
The big girl tried to get the small girl to kick me in the you-know-where... BUT THEY FAILED!! XP
GLORIOUS FOOD!! XD
The kid hanging from me was hyper man... Tim and Reuel next to me...
Group photo outside Inburi church. The kid sitting on the girl's lap was teh one who hit me 4 time you-know-where...
OUT CAROLLING!!
shot with Inburi High
Outside Thanprapom Church
At a village that takes care of the rice fields. The rest of the people are working at the fields when we were there...
We love eating, don't we??
GROUP SHOT!!!
At the Singburi Fish Festival
I LOVE DINNER!!! XD
Hey, i walked that little girl home that night... 1st time she was trying to kill me... Then forced me to carry her... then i have to walk her home... can't help it man... she is to cute... XD
GROUP SHOT AGAIN!!
Next to our mode of transport, the lorry-bus-hybrid of some sort...
Another group shot!!
I also do housework ok...
Cards anyone?
Final photo before leaving where we were staying
The pastor with his family
At the airport in Thailand
As Lilin would say, Cam-whores?? XD
The Bunnies are cool ok... Mine was called Kay. XD
Back to the budget terminal: INVASION OF THE BUNNIES!!
That should be enough photos to last a while... See yah around!!

No comments: