Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Erm... Where's The Dragon Boat??

Hey people, remember to look at the photos at the previous post yeah?

Just back from Dragon Boat training. It was SHIOK MAN!! Shiok in the sense that i suffered alot... XD I realised just how weak i was. I can't even do a single pull-up properly without support... Man, i am going to start training so i am being a fitter man... but yo can't really blame me for being so un-fit... Remember my lung probem?? I am still recovering for it... Any over-strenous activities will result in a slight pain in the chest... But I can only recover properly if i start training my stamina... But my only fear is recurrence... Man...

Oh well, all i can actually do now is just push myself. I plan to take my Napfa test this year. It wasn't actually nice to not have a Napfa report in my report book for my last year in Secondary school... especially when i have been getting gold and silvers in my Napfa for the rest of my years in secondary school...

Man... Tomorrow going to have PE in the morning... And after todays training, i am sure my muscles will ache alot tomorrow... God help me survive the next day... And tomorrow also have Chinese lesson some more... ARGH!!! *Sings* Somebody Save me... *Sings*

Oh well, enough updates for now... See yah next time!!

I ain't letting the past interfere with my future... That is if i can let go of it...

No comments: