Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Wonder if People know what is coming out of their Mouths

Day started off fine. I was feeling better then the pass few days. Had to rely on Christian music to keep me sane the pass few days. Had lunch with DG, learned abit more today.

And the last hour of lesson in the day, heard a remark that totally threw away my mood. Either it was purposely or accidental, but still hurting enough. I wondered what will happen if there was a guy crying in the bus. Guys cry? Why not? We are humans too and have the right to express ourselves, no matter how different it is.

But i didn't anyway, some how held it in until i got home. Thanks God for music, my current mood damper at the moment. Reached home, wanted to go for a run to de-stress, but it looked like it was going to rain heavily and thus didn't. Wondered around my house while doing housework and trying to not be so affected by what was said. Easier said the done. And i will be doing a project with the person who made the comment. Wonder if she knew what she said. Smashing hopes.

Was kind of depressed until earlier after chatting with Weibin for a while, found something in my drawer. A paper plate from teh recent CCC camp. Was meant for others to write encouragement for you. After reading through it, i felt better i guess. Or at least nto as depressed as before. I guess God is using this period to bring me back to him...

Ah... Stomach ache... Have i ate something wrong recently? Hmmm... Last week i guess stomach already felt wierd... Ah... Looks like gonna have to load up on my veggie and fruits...

Hmm... Just a random question, is it possible to stay good frens and be in a relationship? And is realtionship a further development of a friendship? Or are bothe very different? Answers are welcomed on the tagboard or my msn. My perspective may need a little changing...

That's probably all for now. Need to pack for tomorrow. See yah next time!

No comments: