Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Swinging Moods

Man, i think i have more mood swings then i've ever seen my mom had in a day. Started a bit pissed, then was relatively more happier. Then felt like crap, then after listening to Lucas, Wee Leong and Weibin and a run, felt alot better i guess. And that's just my mental state alone. Let's not go into the physical state. =x

Hopefully i can get past the next few weeks without much trouble. Breaking down seems inevitable sometimes, but somehow, manage to fidn soemthing to help me tide over for the moment. Tough days ahead i guess. God please help guard my heart. Sometimes the feeling just over takes, not much control over it. Can't help it but feel that way. If i had a choice i wouldn't want to, but keepign it inside will probably help me explode anyway...

Oh well, thats all folks, at least for today. See yah!

I guess that this is wat being powerless feels like. Nothing i can do but rely on God for everything now. Please grant me patience...

No comments: