Friday, October 17, 2008

Not Exactly The Best Week Of My Life But I'll Survive

First week of school and probably one of the more difficult ones in my life. After crusade camp, everything should actually be fine right? But i guess it was far from so.

Before i even stepped into school on Sunday, my toenail split and i had to cut and rip it out... Ouch... Then in school, things were a bit weird cause i was being ignored by somebody but it got slightly better now i guess. Tuesday was a bit worked up so went running after school, and came back with an aching heel, with no explainable cause. Got a cut on my arm from a source i don't even know about on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thank God for crusade on Thursday i guess, showed me some stuff i wouldn't have realised if i didn't went down. The part of the message that struck me was "Is there an idol that is taking God's place in your life?" That changed my perspective for at least the last day of the week, since i was feeling quite down. I remembered that when i was more closer to God in the past, everything went fine. But whenever i drifted away, thigns started getting complicated. How true is it? I guess i will start finding out now.

This week has not been the best but it was taught me many things. Wednesday's understanding relationships lessons showed me to stop looking at faults as it takes two hands to clap. Crusade showed me i have lost focus on what was important, and took things around me for granted.

The sudden increase in my blogging frequency this week probably is cause i was feeling more emotional this week. Want me to blog more? Teach me to feel things. =x

Walking with God isn't just a 1 time thing. It is a lifetime commitment. He never promised a smooth ride. Even a bed of roses has thorns. But he promised that he will always be with us. He won't test us beyond what we can bear. And the best reason? All for love. And there is no better reason that that.

No comments: