Friday, October 31, 2008

Thoughts Again =x

Hmm... Dad checked himself into the hospital to make sure nothing is wrong with his heart cause he have been not feeling the past few days. Maybe i should try it too, but after i finish my homework and housework, cause i'm very sure my bro will probably complain about doing so much stuff...

I guess my feelings are more under control the past few days. Things actually felt better today. Hopefully things will improve. Going to focus on God for the time being. Once in a while i may behave weird i guess, but things should be fine with a little music and prayer. (:

Looks like with Dad away, i have to be the man of the household for a while. Hopes there is nothing wrong with him. After he comes back maybe i should try checking in too, jsut to make sure everything is fine with me =x

Ah.... To live life with no regrets. Not the easiest thing to do. To live each day to the fullest. Another challenging thing.

Just had pizza for dinner. No one at home knows i had a coughing fit in school. Too much phlegm build up in the throat. Was choking on it before lunch. If they knew i never could have touched the pizza. =x

Tomorrow the first time youth seesion will be on a Saturday. Playing ultimate frisbee tomorrow. Wondering if my body can take the stress of playing a sport. Hopefully the last few weeks of running helped build some stamina at least.

Today during my quiet time i read something which struck me. John 11:35, "Jesus wept." Click here for the whole context. All it took was 2 words to bring out such emotion. Wept didn't just meant shedding tears, but it means expressing grief or sorrow. I guess sometimes that is what i feel like doing. To jsut sit down and just cry. About anything. About everything. About nothing at all.

We can't change the past. We live in the present and for the future. And the only thing we cna change now is what we are doing now. It will affect our future. But it shows that we can make a difference now. And it up to us. I trust God to use me to the fullest each day. May my feelings not get the best of me.

That's all for the moment people. See yah around.

To leave it all to you, to place all my burdens in your hands. God, help me believe.

No comments: