Sunday, May 03, 2009

Hole Climber?

AAHHHH.... Another week of school coming in a few hours and here i m blogging... Man... I should be preparing in about 20 minutes hopefully...

Hmm... Today was another Sunday, spent with family after church. Was at Hougang Mall to find myself a new pair of track shoes (To run away faster in) and other stationaries. Hopefullt this new pair of shoes can help enchance my ability to run away from people who are chasing me for reasons i have no idea of, or if i have an idea of, to escape swiftly. =x

Went to Serangoon Gardens Chomp Chomp for dinner. Cramp and stuffy place. Food may be good, but for the good stuff must wait... Like 45mins for a plate of Hokkian Mee... Didn't order that though, thought the person who fried it at first was not the original old guy at first. Now that he's back, maybe i have reason to go back there again to eat... Didn't wanted to go back there at first cause of the environment... Don't like cramp and stuffy enclosed areas, don't mind cramp open areas though for some reason... XD

Man... Feel like having a bottle of coke right now... Don't know why having such a urge... Hot weather? Crazy throat? Oh well... Will satisfy myself tomorrow... If my throat allows me to... =x

I guess that's about all for now... Eye lids getting heavy for some reason... See yah!

Hey God, just wondering about some stuffs here... Why do i still feel that pain? Especially when i see *something* happening? Shouldn't i be happy for that person? Shouldn't i be more or less ok already? Why does the pain still come back? Just that, shouldn't i be happy that ** is happy? Shouldn't it be fine since we seem ok already? Help me through this...

No comments: