Monday, May 04, 2009

Where's my happy ending?

I kind of miss Nat's nasty but straight forward comments. Keeps me striving to be better and helps me to reflect better too. He's very good at destroying self-denial. Should meet up with him one of these days...

Was in a horrible mood today. Started with the rain, then followed by Mr Ng's class issue... Then everything else just built up from there. Just felt like destroying stuff i guess. All the basketballs i shot during lunch were too hard... Didn't have a case of it falling short today... Had the urge to punch the wall until it bled or something, but held back the temptation to... Wonder what's up with me today?

It seems like a lot of stuffs are piling up on plate these days... Wonder if i'm taking up more than i can handle... Maybe i should start cutting down...

I guess i should start visiting Pastor again... Need someone to talk to... Finding myself too lost in thoughts too often nowadays...

Thinking of journalling my more personal thoughts into a book or something. Maybe i will one of these days...

Oh well, better squeeze in a little work before heading to bed... See yah!

No comments: