Saturday, May 23, 2009

I can wait forever... For now...

Talk about an oxymoron for an title... But that's the way some things are some times when people are not ready for commitment. I guess it may also describe me at the moment.

I guess i'm in a weird mood at the moment. I guess i should be happy at the way things are already, which i'm actually am already. But sometimes i still wonder if there is something more. Or may i be just be thinking a bit too much at times. Don't be greedy Kelvn...

Man.. The NBA game this morning was crazy... Talk about hitting the game winner with 1 second left on the clock... Crazy stuff...

I guess my life is just a mixture of weird situations, with a bunch of ordinary people trying to find the best way to live their life. And when situations get super awkard... Life still goes on. (:

Wanted to blog about something but totally forgot what it is... Must be getting a bit too tired... @.@ Better go sleep now... See yah next time!

No comments: