Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Classes during holidays?!?!?!

I hate holiday classes.... i m not the kind of person mentioned in by my social studies teacher... the kind the teenagers that the shops beg the schools to give extra homework and classes to to keep them off the streets... y m i getting fed up over this anyway? BECAUSE ALL I WANT TO HAVE IS FUN!!!! IS THAT A CRIME?!?!?! Y CAN'T U JUST GIVE US THE SPACE THEN?!?!

That enough shouting for today... holiday classes today wasn't so bad... 2mrw going to face maths teacher... oh well... what have i do be afraid of anyway? (besides she can call my parents n get them to scold the socks off me if i was wearing a pair?)

Gotta keep this smile on my face man... and it is proving more n more difficult to do so... i have given up hope on nathaniel ng from today onwards... at the rate he is purposly ignoring me, we probably will only end up friends again in heaven...(abit extreme comparision but... u know...)

That's all for today... let's hope my mom will start to change her attitude... provided she will admitt that she was ever wrong in the first place...

No comments: