Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Nothing Much

Nothing much happened today. Just went to my friend's house to play some cards and had fun. Other than that, nothing else much happened... besides me winnin them... and thats means its time for me to change deck...

A friend of mine, Nat(or Kian in the tagboard), said i my posts looks less "whatever i don't remember" but i roughly translated it as depressing... and when he reads this he wil come after my neck for not remembering and start explaing to me the meaning of the "whatever i don't remember" word... but until then, i can till keep saying the "whatever i don't remember" word is the "whatever i don't remember" word... hehehe...

Is this the first time i just laugh in my blog? Must remember this day then... Lame? Then find some other blog to read then!

If that didn't deter you, than till next time, keep that smile on your face or... or... or i will... whatever....

No comments: