Saturday, November 12, 2005

I totally hate prank calls, messages and anything else that doesn't tell me whereit is from... Like what my social studies teacher, Miss Zavier, always says, "Is the source reliable?" which is not as i do not know the source!!! If the person who refuses to admit who on earth he or she is to me and sent me those funny messages is reading this, i m going to find out WHO U R.... how would I? who knows what i will do...

I remember getting a prank call from someone in the past... i found out who it was... at least it was someone i know... could have been worst... i won't tell u how for the risk "the person who refuses to admit who on earth he or she is to me and sent me those funny messages" is reading this, which whom i m suspecting will, as i think the person know who i m... no, i m very sure this person know who i m... oh well, only time will tell...

Man, i must learn to stop typing the "..." ... and i just did it again... and again... Ok... I will stop. Finally... not. The dots just seems depressing... must try out a new style... And whoever u r that keeps keeping me in suspence, will u PLEASE stop it? For the sake of the "PLEASE" in the previous sentence...

No comments: