Thursday, November 17, 2005

Speechless...

See what i came up with yesterday that probably made me feel better...

Why should I come back to
What I have been running from?
Why should I come back to?
What I have noting to gain?

Left me the darkness,
Leaving me to fend alone…
Left me by the riverside,
Adding my tears to the flow…

I have no reason to come back,
To what was never mine…
Never a reason to come back,
To find what was never there…

Never had a reason to hope,
Just a reason to go…
Looking for what was never there,
Searching for naught…

All the effort lost,
No appreciation received…
Revealed the truth,
Became the biggest fool…

Sleepless night after night,
But you never knew…
Used the hurt outside,
To numb the hurt inside…

I took a dive,
Into the deep end…
I gave away my heart,
Never to have it returned…

Is this a lesson?
I asked myself…
What did I learn?
I’ll never know…

Why should I return
To what I was…
When I can choose
To be what I am?

Why should I come back
To what I am not?
Why should I come back
When I can be who I am?

I have found out who the mysterious messanger is today... m i going to take revenge? no... i m not so bad n hope i will never be... n i hope i will never end up that kind of person... i have made my choice n will stick to it... i have made my own bed n thus i will sleep on it myself...

The truth finally helped clear the fog in front of me... felt better man... everything just fell into place after i found out... HA, i feel so much better man... n ignorance seems very powerful after all...

No comments: