Thursday, November 10, 2005

Petanque!

The title is pronouced as pay-tong... a french name... a sport it is... just learned how to play it today... it is just throwing a metal ball as close as possible to another small ball... seems quite fun to me now as i havn't touch a basketball for who know how long as my knee can't take too much strain... it hurts if i walk too much too...

Everyday i come back n hear my mom complaining... thinking of giving up hope of her changing... just have to keep on praying iguess... hope God answers it soon...

It's getting very tiring for me to ignore my heart calling out even when i know it is wrong... have to keep my feeling in control while concentrating on my studies... after my my O levels next year i will be FREE... but up to then, studies all the way then... even if i have to crawl my way out of tight situations... i will have to remember that studies are the most important now...

So until my entry, don't worry, be happy... everything will definately work out...

No comments: