Saturday, November 05, 2005

Need some one to Talk to...

Man, are the holidays boring... probably today is the most interesting of the whole week. I went back to my primary school to promote my secondary school... and i had to start reharesing my speech eary in teh morning at 7 in school... but the teacher came at 7.03... n only practice for a while... than suddenly say she got meeting then leave me in school to practice for 1 whole hour... wah lao...

When i was delivering my speech thingey, i had to mention my p6 teachers name... after mentioning her name, i paused for a moment... suddenly the students start clapping... very embarressing... at least i finshed what i was supposed to do... n 1 more thing, my p6 teacher was there too... so one can guess probably how i m feeling...

Is is ok if i complain about my mom on this blog? Only my friends know who i m n very very little of them know who my mom is... so it still seems ok...

Come on mom, dad just back from the hopital... stop pushing him around... try to understand that all he can do now is rest... n stop complaining... u r making everybody moody...

That all the nonsense i have for today... i got no one to talk to thus the title... n the entry being the longest i have so have so far... i think...

No comments: