Sunday, November 26, 2006

Busy.. Busy... Busy... ARGH!!!

Man... Just came back from my graduation dinner and dance. It was fun and the food was great. But i am not going to lie that i enjoyed myself fully. Maybe i as just tired from my tight schedule. But i just can't really find the mood to really play my heart out. Oh well... hope this doesn't carry over to the chalet...

Yesterday was the Blogskinners BBQ otuing. It was muddy... VERY muddy... And Adrain, Leslie and me had to sacrifice ourselves walking in the rain to find the BBQ pit... Which is at the other end of the park from where we were... Then we walk and walk and walk until we wet and then tell the others how to come when it has stopped raining... Next time, maybe i shall not help Adrain anymore... XD

Now... Tomorrow i ahve usher duty in church early in the morning and now it is late at night... Then after that in the afternoon got mission trip meeting... Then Monday to Wednesday class chalet... Then Wednesday night School Public Concert... Tight schedule right??

I better go to bed now since my hair is finally dry after that bath a few minutes ago... See yah around!!

Would You Choose Water Over Wine?

No comments: