Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hope Is Just A Word

Ah... I have been neglacting my private blog recently... But i wonder who reads it anyway?? There ain't much sign of people reading this blog either besides the tags once in a while which i try to reply to all the time... Dead blog already... Or actually more active then i thought it is??

Man... Not many people are onlie in the morning... I was hoping to find someone i can at least play a bit with... But oh well, they are probably studying hard so i shall not disturb them... 'O' Levels have already started... Tomorrow will be english paper, so i probably should start looking for some motivation for the paper 1 and start studying for the letter formats... Man...

The internet is just so big and full of information now... I could just go to blogger and search for some person's name and the school and i can find post and pictures of the person... I guess boredom drives one to do interesting things... Or boring things i guess...

Lost without a goal in sight,
Wandering aimlessly throught the night.
See me she will never do,
Cause in the shadows i loom.

What was that?? The product of boredom and stress all added together. Maybe another one will come out along the way again... Oh well... Now where was i?? Oh... No where at all...

I need your smile to light up my day,
To make all the pain go away...

Here i go again and just came up with some 2 liner again... Must be going crazy because of the 'O' Levels... Feeling stressed and nervous...

I have been playing solitaire the past few days. And that is a statement of how bored i am. I just finished another round of solitaire. Wow... I seem to be getting better at it... Ha...

Hmm... Now i am going to read through my english before heading out to get my lunch later... See yah!

The reason to believe is no more. I can see no future or hope in this. Just leave it as that cause I really doubt that you want anything more to do with me.

No comments: