Thursday, November 09, 2006

Embrace The Darkness

I am feeling kind of dark now even though it is kind of bright and early in the morning. I was feeling a little confused yesterday night, but i guess i am alright now. Honestly, i would like to hide in the darkness for a while, but since it is day, everywhere is bright and i have lost my hiding place...

I guess it is interesting people can be refering to you without you even knowing about it. And the worst thing is that you aprticipate in the conversation too. Guess I just made a fool of myself. But i guess i do that all the time don't i? So nothing much surprising about it i guess...

Did i actually tell you that actually thought of killing every body that ever knew me then running away to start a new life in some other country?? I didn't?? Well, now you know...

Oh well... I am going to watch you-tube for a while before i go back to studying... Enough of me for today... See yah!!

No comments: