Sunday, November 12, 2006

Losing It

ARGH... I am losing it... All the stress is getting to my head... Want to destress by playing games also got no mood to play... Wait. I am in the mood to play solitaire, maybe i shall go play 1 round now...

YES!! Just completed another round of solitaire. Have you ever wondered how i got inspiration for my current blogskin? It was an idea from an anime. Actually an ONA, or Original Net Animation, as it first released on the net. Look up Gundam Seed C.E. 73 Stargazer. I just watched the subbed last part of 3 parts. Sure watched it before but that was when it wasn't subbed yet. Finally now i understand what is happening unlike last time i had to read facial expressions and body languages. It is probably the best Gundam series i have seen. AND I WANT THAT STARGAZER GUNDAM MODEL!!! T.T

This is how it is supposed to look like. I am planning to brush up my modelling skills on other models before working on this model. GAH!!!

Oh yah, i wouldn't mind if anyone is willing to buy the model for me. It should be out any day soon. SPONSER ME!!!

Ok... Sorry for being hyper and all. Can't help it i say, i'm losing it after all... XD

That should be enough craziness for today. See yah around!!

It's 10% luck... 20% skill... 15% concentrated power of will... 5%pleasure... 50% pain... and a 100% reason to remember the name...

No comments: