Saturday, November 01, 2008

Memory Lane

Dad got back from the hospital today. Everything seems fine. Played Ultimate Frisbee today. Shoe got covered in so much mud i that i have to wash it, and go home with soggy shoes. Got home, got scolded for being dirty. But what's the use of going there if i don't play the game anyway?=x

Was walking along memory lane. Thought about when i first came to poly. The first thing for me was to just come here, study hard and show those who doubted me for choosing to come to a poly. Love was the very last thing on my mind. One of those push factors for me to get out of NYJC was that seeing someone was abit weird for me. I couldn't study properly with her there.

When i entered poly, i was thinking that i wouldn't tie myself down in anyway. And look at me now. I guess life is funny this way. Some things come when you least expect it. Never thought that meeting her would change my life so much. Thats the irony of life for you. And i was happy. Just glad that things actually ended up this way.

Ha... Just looking and back and reflecting i guess. To see how interesting life have been so far. Memories which i will treasure. Paths i have taken.

Should be getting some rest soon, had a tiring day. See yah. And try to live life without regrets.

No comments: