Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Here i go wondering again

And i'm wondering if if i'm in the wrong, or did i do anything wrong, to have some things end up the way they are. I wonder if what i intending to do with adverse effect to my body is the right thing to do, just to prove a point. I wonder if i can cramp anymore of these stuff i'm studying into my mind in such a short time.

Looks like i fall under the catergory of people that get pissed off very easily, but will let it go if people just tell me why they are doing what they are doing. Anger comes along with the pissed feelings... Looks like i need to learn more about anger management.

Listening to Secondhand Serenade again. Why? Because my imeem accoutn was invited to be a friend of Secondhand Serenade. Kind of weird... Probably just adding all people who listen to him. Self publicity i guess. Remembered the first song that i listened that came from him was "Your Call". Heard it on a friend's blog then. Was moved by the lyrics then. Still am now, maybe not as moved as i was then, but still moved anyway. Another good song from them is the more well known "Fall for you". Take a listen if you can.

So far no one else but me knows what i thinking of doing. Wonder if i should just tell someone in case something happens. Just another wondering point.

Finally my pay is coming within 2 weeks. After about 4 months, it's finally coming. Yeah... First things first... Pay mom back for my phone bills... Next probably to either treat people or myself to something... Hmm... Not much anyway, better spend wisely...

Oh well, i'll be rounding of this session with some lyrics for a change. Presenting "Fall for You" by Secondhand Serenade:

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I'd never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed, but I have loved you from the start

Ohh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It's impossible

So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in, I'm yours to keep
And hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight when you're asleep

Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find

Tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

No comments: