Thursday, February 05, 2009

I rant too much. I still feel like ranting, but it just doesn't seem to do anything at all. So i'l stop ranting for a while and see what happens.

Was thinking about talking a walk along East Coast this coming Saturday. Changed my mind, parents still seems desperate for help at home with housework. Maybe next Saturday. Anyone want to come along? Just a walk mainly to relax. I probably won't talk much, doing some personal reflection mainly.

I wondering if i'll collapse after the paper tomorrow. Been pushing myself quite hard lately. Why after the paper? Cause i won't allow myself to collapse or something until i'm done with what has to be done.

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
-Coldplay - Fix You


I'm finally able to play a little of Collide by Howie Day. Have yet to try the bridge part. When i'm more confident of playing it and when my voice gets better then will i attempt singing along. I wonder if i learned it to play for someone... Or just happens i find it easier to play out of all those i tried... Hmm...

Man... I need to find time off to visit the post office next week for something... School always ends too late... And have to find time to go down to inquire too...

Just read my friend's blog. Her husband being lazy at the moment. Kind of reminds me of something... Guy tends to be take things for granted more often the ladies. Wonder why... Maybe we are too task orientated, anything extra usually don't want to do. But it's hard to messy when you haev been drilled your whole life to be neat... I wonder why i like neatness but ain't very neat with my work...

Man... Brain shutting down all of a sudden again... Experienced it yesterday before FCAL test, couldn't concentrate on studying and teaching all of a sudden. Hopefully it doesn't happen in the middle of a paper or i'm gone...

Signing off here then, don't want to over exhaust what that is already exhausted. Maybe i do want to, but now is just not a good time to do so... Anyway, see yah next time.

What if i told you i originally wanted to play that song for you?

No comments: