Sunday, February 15, 2009

Reflections of the moment

The moment we stop caring about others or how others feel, is the moment we stop being human.

I already have too many regrets in the past, i don't want to live with anymore regrets besides those i can't control.

Too many thing's i've taken for granted. Now may i learn to treasure them.

I'll be there for you, if you allow me to.

Too many couples i see, making me feel dizzy...

I don't know if she's the one, but it would help a lot if God would just show me...

There are some pretty amazing examples of couples out there, now to see what can be learned from them...

I choose not to let people know what i'm going through so that at least i still get treated normally. If they knew, i won't.

I won't force anything, cause i know nothing good will come out of it if it is forced.

I wonder if i'm overworking myself just for the heck of it...

Man... looks like have to increase guitar practicing frequency after learning the songs...

Before hip hop dance, get leg back in shape...

Have i ever looked beyond what i could see?

Why do i sometimes keep doing something even though it's not appreciated?

Maybe i'm never really meant to work out there in front of everyone. Maybe i'm more of the behind the scenes person.

I'm not supposed to do this and that, yet i'm still doing this and that...

I'm not sure what i want from school anymore.

An uncle of mine once said that we should hit ourselves of we didn't learn anything that day. Not meant to be taken literally.

And every night i sit alone, thinking if i could have done anything better that day. Did i live it to the fullest? Was there anything i did that could have been done better? Did i do anything that had a horrible result? Did i make a difference in someone's life?

I expect my results this semester to be horrible relative to my previous semesters. Honestly, i don't expect everyone do as well as they did before. Or even if the results are still okay, i don't think it will be as satisfying as it was.

To me, there is so much more to life then studies. Studies may be one of the priorities now, but it isn't everything in my life.

I want to do something bigger, something unexpected, something crazy, something so off the scale that no one ever will think i could do such a thing. I wonder if i should consider adding in sugar too...

I thought of doing something last Friday in school, but didn't really had the guts to do it.

What frightens me is that someone called me a romantic person recently...

I feel like a fool sometimes... Wonder sometimes what i'm doing some stuffs for...

Finally the wind coming in... And the night is cool again... Ok... Maybe not...

God, help me not do anything stupid... Open ways for me if i'm meant to go that way, shut ways that i'm not meant to go.

Talk about reflecting for over an hour... @.@

No comments: