Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Who knew strings could cause so much pain?

ARGH... Finger tips hurting from just playing the guitar... Learning not to type with the tip, but kind of slowing down the typing process... Tend to hit too many buttons at the same time... Fingers too big... =x

Okay... typing with the sides of my fingers ain't so bad after all... I keep telling myself to let go, but for some reason i can't seem to fully let go... Don't know why... Nothing just feels that safe anymore. Some people around just have that eye of intent, intention of what i'm not sure... Just feel like they got the intention to do something and just pretend that they don't know what's happening... Maybe i read too much into people's behaviour... But that's just me, trying to read people's intention by the way they behave. I usually feel safest around those that say what they think, cause at least i know what they are thinking. Just more straight forward i guess.

Guitar progress seems ok, trying to pick up another song while tryigng to tie up the loose ends of Collide. Just tried playing along to the song, not a very good attempt... Oh well, more work to go... And more finger tip hardening too...

Man... All anyone ot make me scream in agony now is just find a way to hit my finger tips... Tried it myself and it hurts alot... As in MAJOR alot, not minor alot... T.T

Today kind of off form for programming class, probably due to some reason i don't feel liek mentioning. It's nothing to do with emotional stuff thought, just some other stuff that kept me from concentrating on my work... Ah...

Oh well, that's enough for today, better give my fingers soem rest before they rebel on me tomorrow or something... See yah!

No comments: